Maria's girls

Maria's girls

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hi Everyone,
Here's a laugh for you: I need to use the reading glasses to see the keyboard or even to read the screen. This is definitaley not do to my age.
I've already corrected my spelling a few times. :) I am still doing o.k. I think the nasty stuff is done. The doctor just stopped by, today my platelets have started going up. This is good, but I may still end up with a fever. By the end of the week he may be able to say when I can go home. I will be glad to go. It is hard to sleep here even with a sleeping pill. When you're not in your own element it makes you restless. I do feel a little more energetic today than I did yesterday. Maybe I will take a few more laps aroung the floor. Those prayers are being heard!, otherwise I wouldn't be doing as well as I have. Talk to you all soon
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment