Maria's girls

Maria's girls

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday, Dec,6, 2011

Hi Everyone!
Transplant went well yesterday. I was given a big dose of benedryl which made me pretty sleepy. Last nigtht I slept o.k. This morning I got myself cleaned up and went for a walk. The physical therapist said 13 laps around the floor make a mile. I think the 13 laps in a row will make me dizzy. I'll just do a few at a time. No side effects yet. I hope they aren't as intense as they prepare you for. Thanks again to everyone for everything you do.
Maria

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You sound like you're still feeling pretty well! That's good to hear! Love you, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you today!

    Cathy Azar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,
    Been thinking a lot about you and glad to hear you are doing ok. I have some video for you from the band concert on Sunday. Continue to do well! We are saying lots of prayers for you.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete