Maria's girls

Maria's girls

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hi Everyone,
I realized the other day when I went to check email that I didn't need reading glasses to read the screen. It was a delayed reaction, I am happy to report. This morning I figured now that I can see normal I should update you all. I feeling o.k. I got my christmas shopping done via my sister who was kind enough to go to the mall for me when she prefers to shop anywhere but the malls. The gifts are all wrapped, I did do that part. I am taking it easy. Hopefully next week I won't feel a little drained with small activity. I go back to barnes on tues. to get this central line removed--YEAH. I still have some of my hair, maybe it won't all fall out. I can just use tubans and not need a wig. I hear wigs can be very hot. I want to wish all of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope it is a great time with your family and friends. Thank you all for all your prayers! I do believe this is why I am progressing as well as I am.
Lots of love,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment