Maria's girls

Maria's girls

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hi everyone,
I am starting to feel the effects of being in the hospital, I can't sleep. I may have to add more drugs to my system: a sleeping pill :) So far, still good. The nausea is under contol. It's a little difficult to keep my hunger pains in check because nothing sounds appealing. The staff here are great. Whatever I need they accomodate me. Jackie came down to visit today with Dan, Mom and my girls. This was great. I'm glad this are progressing as they are. It's all the prayers being said!
See you soon,
Maria

1 comment:

  1. Can't get down to see you until Friday this week because of Dad's surgery and I have to work Tues overnight and sleep wednesday. If I get cancelled then I will come wednesday and get you some food from Tom's bar and grill :) I will call you after the surgery tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete